Sunday, December 8, 2013

Getting on Track

I have not posted on here for ever! I never seem to have enough time to keep everything updated and current. I am surprising myself with getting Christmas ready! My trees have been up for a week and I even put some presents under the trees last night. I am never this far this early!! scaring myself a bit.
I do have several things to make yet and hope to get started today.  It is cold and don't think I will be running around too much today. We were lucky and dodged the snow so far, we could get a little today. I hope to stay one top of everything and keep more updated. I am struggling with my career and not sure where I am going with that, might be time for a change!
Now if I can stay off of Pinterest I might be able to get some things done!!



No comments: