Monday, December 14, 2009

Angel Tree Topper

Christmas is comming fast! I have so much to make yet. Yesterday I decided to make myself somthing. I have been needing a new tree topper. So I worked like a crazy woman and finished my angel for the top of my big live tree. The theme in this room is BELIEVE . so she had to hold a believe banner.I have trees in every room. With the exception of my 14 year old son's bedroom. He decided he didn't want one in his room this year. Getting to old I guess! I have a 7-8 foot live one in the middle of the house and this angel is for the top of my live tree.
Hugs

2 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Oh Cindy,she is just beautiful..I'm so happy you made something for yourself.I bought myself an early xmas present too...the comfiest pajamas ever and slippers...oh how sweet and cozy..just like your beautiful angel.Hugs Cat

audreyscountrycrafts said...

That is amazing!! We haven't had a tree topper in years - just can't find what we can all agree on :)
But your's is beautiful!