Sunday, January 17, 2010

New things!

I have been making all kinds of things! I did this mixed media picture, a little different for me. I had fun doing it. Pushed myself to do somthing new. Still playing with clay also. I love making hearts! I have a couple of dolls I hope to finish tomorrow. We have the day off so I plan to get lots done. With all that is going on in our school system, I am trying to stay positive. Our kids are going to suffer. I don't know how long I will get to keep my job. I am praying it last until the end of the school year. So I am throwing my self into creating and trying to stay positive. Enjoy! Hugs

1 comment:

In the Light of the Moon said...

Cindy,I love both your items.. and I understand wanting to stay positive.What else can you do.Breathe.Daydream.Play.Escape.Create.They are all good things.You are a Good person and I am Happy to know you.Warmest Regards,Cat