Friday, June 3, 2011

He has his permit!


Yes Blake got his drivers permit on Wednesday. He passed his test and is learning to drive. I don't know how well my nerves will hold up but we will get there. I might get a lot more gray hair !! He does pretty well out in the country. I let him drive a short way in town today, he made me a bit worried. I think he does better with his dad, he and I are too much a like. He says I yell at him too much. We didn't do drivers ed......too pricy for me it is between 400.00 and 500.00 dollars! It is crazy, so we will teach him and hope for the best.

Hugs

3 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh boy Cindy. Hang in there hon. I learned to drive in a hay field 'cause my guardians were afaid to let me on the road... LOL. He'll be alright:)
xoxo~Carol

Joni Nickrent said...

They grow up fast, but they'll still always be your babies! :)

In the Light of the Moon said...

Sweet Cindy,I can only imagine how you must be feeling..I start getting hives at the very thought of it..and feel as though my oldest will be in the same spot before the blink of an eye..eeekkk..One breathe at a time..Blessings,Cat