Sunday, April 22, 2012

Saturday Road trip-the cabin











Took a fun road trip to go see the cabin. This wonderful piece of history can be mine to restore. I was excited to see it for the first time in person. I just stood inside it and didn't want to leave, it felt so peaceful to be there! It was like I could feel it begging me to bring it back to life! The people who owned the property just didn't take care of anything, so sad. I looked at the logs most are in top shape, a few seem to be wet and maybe damaged. I figure we can find a way to replace what it  damaged.I can't imaging how you could let something so beautiful and historic just go to pieces.The old stove will have to be restored and used else where, this cabin nees a fireplace! So cross your fingers I can get this beauty apart and hauled the 40 minute trip to its new home!

hugs

No comments: