Sunday, January 13, 2013

Organize!

Once again I am trying to organize my studio! This is a never ending project. Every time I think I have it together, bam.....I start creating like  a mad scientist and big mess. I have a lot of stuff in a small area, that makes it difficult. I have many work stations, sewing, beading, clay and painting. I sit her and rethink the lay out, what would make the flow better ? I have to do some rearranging to make this easier. So this is my plan for today.....clean and move stations for better flow of work. Here we go again!!! This time I am going to figure this out for better production!! It may not be as pretty but better function and able to keep it organized it what I am after. Right now it looks like a bomb went off in here and I don't enjoy being here......way too messy. So I will spend my day redoing my studio again and I hope this time I figure the best solution!!

Hugs!

I would love to have these shelves!


3 comments:

In the Light of the Moon said...

I know exactly what you mean...it's a never ending challenge to get the studio the perfect and most functional way..why cant their be craft room fairies?xo

Barb said...

Hi Cindy,
I know what you mean it is like a never ending battle to get it just right. Good luck!
Barb

Stacey said...

Me personally i have just given up on keeping my studio neat and orderly. As long as I dont trip over anything its all good LOL!!!!