Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I am back!!

Yes I have been missing in action for a bit. My hard drive crashed and I lost everything! Yes it stinks to be me right now!! I just got back online tonight. I have a lot of work to do to get things working again. As for the things I have lost.....I learned a hard lesson. I should have taken in my computer a long time ago, and I will now get an external hard drive to back up to. I do know better, I have a degree in computer programming..shame on me is all I can say as I sit here and feel sick as I think of all the things I lost. Time to move on and get back to all my wonderful online friends!! Hugs to all Cindy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are back, and sorry you lost so much stuff.

Tina said...

so happy to see you are back.
What a bummer to lose so much stuff, this is one of my fears.
T

Times of old creations said...

I am soo happy you are back Cindy! I just had that happen a few weeks ago and know exactly how you feel! It is hard to get the basics back and I still have more to reinstall! Hang in there I thought it may be that I needed a new computer and am thankful that it could run again after such a happening. The only thing you can do is move on! It is tough though! Many hugs...Deb