Friday, January 21, 2011

I need help!


O my! I think I need help. I seem to be very addicted to fiber right now. Maybe because it is so cold and colorless out right now. I long for lush texture and bright vibrant color. I paid a visit to a yarn shop down town and I should stay out of there. I think I could buy one of everything! I have also been buying some different size knitting needles. I can't wait to make something with this cool yarn and new needles. I have two knitting projects started right now! I don't know when this addiction might pass, maybe when it warms up or my beads or dolls start calling for me to create with them?
 There is a fiber fest in March that I am planning on attending. Who knows what I might bring home from that....maybe a fiber producing animal! Stay warm!

Hugs

No comments: